Guided Recovery Support Assessment:
This involves the team getting a clearer background of your difficulties and will involve some completion of questionnaires and risk assessment paperwork. We collaboratively create a support plan where we identify the main points of focus in our sessions, what your guided coaches main role will be in supporting you, identifying some expectations, then discuss duration and frequency of session.
Guided Recovery Face to Face Session:
Our Guided Coaches travel to you and the sessions take place in your home and/or local area to ensure the best exposure and support to managing an Eating Disorder during your day to day life.
Guided Recovery Online Session (Virtual Platforms):
We can provide many of our services virtually using, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, WhatsApp or FaceTime.
We will still provide support for clients, based upon their specific requirements and budget.
We have links to a network of Inpatient Treatment Centres in the UK and abroad that will be able to facilitate Residential Care.
We have links with a network of Eating Disorder Therapists, Dietitians and Practitioners that can support you through therapeutic sessions.
Our programme involves exposing and guiding Eating Disorder clients to everyday activities such as:
- Food Shopping (Online and Instore)
- Café and Restaurant Exposure Outings
- Meal Time Supervision
- Clothes Shopping
- Pre/ Post Meal support sessions
- Week/Diary Planning
- Gym/ sports companions
- Life Coaching
- Goal setting
- Meal Planning
- Meal Preparation/ Cooking Meals
- Post inpatient treatment support
- Family and Parental support
- Learning and practising new ways of coping with difficult emotions
- Exploring and working on motivation, patience and hope and your Why’s for recovery
- Exploring relationship and emotions with food/self
- Exploring key areas of maintaining factors e.g. self esteem, flexibility, emotions etc…
In addition to all the other services we provide, a lot of the focus will be supporting and holding you accountable outside of the sessions with the goals we set. We are contactable outside of sessions when you need. As we work together other areas may be identified or may become a priority to focus on.